About the company
Objectives of the website
- Having worked through a successful SEO/Website visibility campaign we undertook the design and development of a new site to increase their conversion rate.
- To promote cars available for lease for short and long term online across the UK.
- Responsive Web Design allows all screen resolutions.
- Organic search result allows increment in an overall conversion.
- An easy backend – An easy content contribution.
Phase 1 Prototyping
We knew the expectations of EM lease from their existing website and got to work looking at the audience flows of prospectives that were visiting their site and begin building their journey. We provided EM lease with Storyboards to help them visualise the future website and experience how their users would interact.
Phase 2 Style conceptIn order to fulfil the expectations of EM lease from us, we worked around a blue colour theme along with white and black which conveyed the website’s message very nicely to the visitors. The feel of the site needed to be Professional and elegant and provide a very sophisticated platform for the cars of EM lease. We provided a design with a touch of Professionalism and elegancy and optimised user experience.
Phase 3 Bringing it all together
In order to fully capitalise on the new website’s fresh look, our developers kept the menu simple and effective to provide better navigation and greater visibility to the visitors and improve the site’s overall functionality. We also continued our Online Marketing of the site through our comprehensive SEO campaign. After 2 months they saw an exceptional increase in the number of visitors booking and contacting them and their Visits to the site go from strength to strength.